Thursday, July 21, 2011

Politically Correct?

So I have heard a lot of talk at various times about hating this and hating that, and about whether political correctness shields the weak or muffles the truth. But there should be no debate. Anything that hinders the spread of truth is evil, pure and simple. So I'm going to cut through all the shrouds and speak bluntly. I'm going to say what all the spineless sycophants of our current system are too afraid to say. And if people's feelings are hurt? Well, if you're not living by the divine standard, then you ought to be hurt (Disclaimer: I do not condone of unsanctioned violence.).

The grave of Rudolf Hess in Germany was recently demolished because neo-Nazis were making it a pilgrimage destination. When I read this, I couldn't help but think of a conversation I had yesterday about the memory of WWII. We need to keep American traditions alive. I don't see any reason why I shouldn't live just the way my forefathers did. It worked for them, so why not me? Now, when I turn my eye back to WWII, I chiefly see a battle between Germans and Jews. Who is our ally, and who is our enemy? The Jews have been the loyal allies of Christianity for centuries, so it makes sense that we rescued them when the Nazis invaded their country. So who should America be fighting? That's right: Germans. And Japs too, for good measure. The German economy is taking over Europe the same way Hitler did, and Japanese industry is stealing jobs from hard-working Americans. There are, of course, many "hate groups" doing everything they can to clean up this world, regardless of how many rational arguments are thrown against them, and I applaud them for their stalwart commitment to their beliefs. I am now calling for a new movement, a crusade if you will, sanctioning you all to cleanse the world of all the treacherous Germans out there. The Greatest Generation knew the Huns' true nature, but we have forgotten over the years. The Nazis surprised us at Pearl Harbor; let's not let it happen again.


Thanklessly, there are some brave souls here in America who are still willing to carry on the fight. While Barack "The Antichrist" Obama's election to the presidency was a betrayal of our country, at least he brought these problems to the people's attention. I never expected the American people to accept a black president, and now I have been proven correct. He's an infidel and a liar, and he will destroy our country if we let him. I recently argued with someone who said that the economic problems in this country are not his fault, that it was the legacy of past presidents, that the presidents hands are tied by corporate interests, and that the allegations that he is a foreign-born Muslim are spurious and pointless. I effectively defeated his explanation by repeatedly shouting "Barack Hussein! Barack Hussein!" Then I was asked why it mattered whether he was born here, and how his religion related to good governance. It struck me as the kind of foolish question I ought to quash immediately. I told him that man's laws should be based on God's laws, and if there was any confusion about that, I would tell him exactly what God commanded. Then I pointed out that the American Constitution, which was written by the divinely inspired pen of George Washington himself, forbade any foreign-born individual from being president. Come on people! We should all be trying to live exactly how Founding Fathers like Ben Franklin lived, and think exactly like they did, so that we can protect our freedom and rule the world in peace and moral virtue for a thousand years. Can I get an Amen!?

Do you want this man for your leader?

TLDR: Hate is useful. Our traditions call on us to exterminate all Germans, and Barack Obama too.

No comments:

Post a Comment