Sunday, March 10, 2013

That's What They Want You to Think

    My Lord and Master, spare me the dream lashings of Jerome, but I feel like the prophet Cassandra this day, cursed to see the future and never to be believed! Brothers! Sisters! I have uncovered a monumental plot to ruin this great, God-fearing nation! And yet, as I try to bring this to the attention of the authorities, I am shunned and insulted and solicited for drugs. Truly, the number of wayward children in this nation has grown great. I know sorrow.
    A friend came to visit me at my home in Underbridge. He revealed to me the truth which the Enemy has veiled from the Chosen People of America. Oh, that great deceiver! Between the hubub and hullabaloo, he mentioned to me that the enemies of our people have already tried to break our invincible spirit and failed. They have tried to attack us and found only death and a life in Cuba waiting for them. But now, he said, now they have devised the most sinister and evil strategy to date. Evil forces are trying to divide our family against itself! We must wake up to this or we shall perish! You may ask how a foreigner could turn any American hand against its fellow, but the answer is surprisingly simple.
    What is the most common thing to fight about in any marriage? Money.
    The recent series of debt crises is none other than a hideous conspiracy that reaches all the way from the bottom to the very top! He asked me, "Why do you think GDP and profits are as high as ever, but the government still has no money?" I jokingly replied that it was because lobbyists authored lower taxes, tax loopholes, and an inflexible culture of vested interests in Congress. He couldn't respond then until we had both ceased guffawing. "Yeah right," he said, "as if each congressman was individually solicited by private persons to put personal gain before the good of the country. That beggars belief!" My visitor then told me the Truth. All across this country, witches and sorcerers are empowered by the Devil's power through the coming equinox to lay charms and curses on our leaders. This black demon magic must be stopped! One by one, the possessed pagan devils are taking control of local leaders, as well as state and national leaders. I myself caught a witch casting her charm spell over a local alderman during an appearance at a CAPS neighborhood occupation meeting. I immediately took up my wooden cross and Bowie knife in defense of the alderman, but it was too late. She had charmed him, and the rest were blinded by the Enemy's power! The guardsmen handled me roughly into the back of yet another paddy-wagon, and afterward tried to find out what drugs I had! The nerve!
    I have no fear of prisons, inspired as I am by the example of the martyrs. And anyway, there is no space to keep one such as myself. But I will find those witches yet! And I will make them pay for controlling the minds of the American government and the American people!


                                                         Widespread protests against the witches.

No comments:

Post a Comment