Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weak for Jesus

   Oh Brother Guilt! Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Cane my brain til the impure thoughts are gone from me! Score away the sins with pain! Oh, that I had not been so weak. Woe is me! I have vanquished powerful demons, but I have now learned that the conniving demons are to be feared as well. Hated, even, for preying on a man's weaknesses.
   I must confess to you all; it is the only way left for me to absolve my sin. I write to you now with ash upon my head and clothed in grocery sacks. I must tell you what occurred last night. I was street walking, searching, seeking the demons wherever they may be. Hour after hour I fight tirelessly. As the night wore on, I grew weary and longed to rest my head upon my couch cushion at home. I went to Underbridge exhausted, and I cherished the comfort of that cushion and covered myself with newspapers for warmth and camouflage. But just as I settled and closed my eyes, I heard the ominous clapping footsteps of a pedestrian in my living room. I opened my eyes but did not move, cautious.
   But lo! A voice spoke to me saying, "Dear me. Ruffian. Can you tell me where to find the Philadelphia Church?"
   I was startled, but my cover was blown, so I sat up and looked at a pretty youth with full lips and a complexion like the land of milk and honey. I was immediately mesmerized, but I didn't know about this witchcraft yet. I gave directions to the church on Broadway.
   Then, "You don't look like you  belong out here" said the youth.
   I shrugged and replied that I belong where I am needed.
   "It is so cold tonight. Would you like a dash of spirit to warm you up?" The youth had in hand a flask that said Hey Grrl on it. I was very cold, and I could feel that warmth sinking into my belly. I also had difficulty telling this person No. I took the flask of the stranger and tipped back the spirits. Warmth invaded me. The youth squatted near to me and I could smell frankincense and myrrh. Liquid fire and heady fumes overcame me a moment and I saw the pale youth appear to glow in the night. The ghostly face came nearer to me, asking if I was alright. I was swimming in the scent, my eyes flashing off of the youth's golden garb, and I felt the ecstasy like His touch and I took hold of the demon youth and sucked on those lush lips. Lips like woe! Immediately the youth was melting against me, then squatting over me. Legs spread, pulling on my pants, the youth pulled out my phallus and it stood up like a monument. The youth sank onto it, liquid fire around me and within me, my breath caught and my lungs filled with the perfume, my hands grasping gold sequins, I thrust once and it was done. With a howling groan I consummated my weakness. With a wailing shout I welcomed the return of Brother Guilt.
   I pushed the youth away with a growl. The demon seemed to laugh with delight. I was wracked in waves and felt as if I were seizing; the work of black magic, to be sure, and I had succumbed to the succubus. I was mad and the youth fled my wrath. But the damage was done, and so I sit here now, begging your forgiveness and His, with ash upon my head and grocery bags around my weak flesh. Vae Victis!

                                                                         An artist's rendering of the demon.

No comments:

Post a Comment